Something DISGUSTING Just Happened To The Woman Who Came Forward Today With Trump Rape Story
The Presidential campaign has become so contentious that families are now throwing each other under the bus over Trump. Earlier today Summer Zervos became the 11th person to come forward with a story of Trump’s sexual assault against her. Her statement was completely grotesque, and disturbingly in line with Trump’s personality, based off of her description of the event. The video clip of her statement follows later in this article.
Summer’s cousin John Barry has put forward a statement trying to discredit her, claiming this is a media ploy to get her back on reality television. In a statement:
“I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump,” the statement reads.
Via TheHill: Barry said that Zervos frequently described Trump as kind and an inspiration to her professionally, and that she “converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters.”
“That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump,” the statement continued.
“That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.”
Is this what the election has come to? Family members are throwing their own under the bus if a women was sexually assaulted by Trump? This is the world we’ve come to live in.
Conservatives are trying to discredit Zervos since she reached out to Trump earlier this year. Quite disgusting of them to do that, considering that some women don’t know what to do after a sexual assault, sometimes keeping in touch with the perpetrator.
ZERVOS: “I contacted his secretary in April of 2016 and asked if I could reconnect with Mr. Trump. I did not tell her why I wanted to speak with him. she responded that, perhaps, his campaign team would follow up with me,” she said. “I then wrote his assistant an email on April 21, 2016, asking her to send my email directly to Mr. Trump. In that email, I stated, ‘Your interest in me as a potential employee meant the world to me. Your interest in me as anything more blew my mind, and I lost my footing.’ I further said, ‘I have been incredibly hurt by our previous interaction.’ I ended by stating, ‘I hope to hear from you and wish you continued success.’ Mr. Trump did not reply.
Do you think Zervos is telling the truth? Comment below.