After demands from both sides of the political spectrum about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s health records they have been released and the information is neither shocking or discerning, much to the disappointment to Republicans everywhere. Clinton’s doctor released a two-page letter detailing Clinton’s health and it is benign to say the least.
Dr. Lisa Bardack’s letter details five medications Clinton is presently taking. They are as follows:
- Coumadin – A blood thinner to treat possible blood clots which have plagued Clinton for years.
- Armour Thyroid – Clinton has an under active thyroid and this helps to spur things along.
- Clarinex – An antihistamine which is readily available for purchase by anyone and does not require a prescription.
- Levaquin – A simple antibiotic to treat her already admitted case of pneumonia.
- B12 supplement – Clinton also takes a vitamin!
Essentially the medications Clinton takes are much ado about nothing. For those interested in the numbers Clinton also has a nearly perfect blood pressure of 100/70, and a healthy cholesterol level of 189. Again, nothing to indicate Clinton is hiding a serious health ailment.
Furthermore, Dr. Bardack writes she has examined Clinton numerous times since she lost her balance in New York. Bardack wrote, “The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition. She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States.”
Sorry wingnuts, but you’ll have to find a new tree under which to bark and rattle.
View Dr. Bardack’s entire letter below: